THE FORUM d'entraide au métier d'enseignant
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

THE FORUM d'entraide au métier d'enseignant

créé par les anciens du CNED 2007

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

et si on écrivait en anglais?

+15
annmarystan
Fantômette
aurelcoutti
cindy37
bonnetaire
galou35
Gluon
aurore0181
pi..RA..te des caraïbes
sarah0274
Dual
Cynthia
Candy...raton
anonyma
flof13
19 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
sarah0274
le verbeux
le verbeux
sarah0274

et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyMar 13 Mai 2008 - 20:33

annmarystan a écrit:
Hello, I'm just joining you here ...
I'm interested in writing in english with you ... If there is the same in spanish, I'm ready too ...

So just after leaving a post here, I go and see for spanish !!!

Have all a nice end of day !!!

Yes ann, you have exactely the same in spanish... it's wonderfull, with CHicca who speak spanish like anyone, we are going to speak spanish like nobody !!!
Have a good night

Dernière édition par sarah0274 le Mar 13 Mai 2008 - 21:23, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
annmarystan
le prolixe
le prolixe
annmarystan

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyMar 13 Mai 2008 - 20:50

Have a good evening too Sarah !!! Like Chicca in spanish, English was my mother tongue ... I was born in South Africa and arrived in France at 5 years old ... speaking english better than french ...
Nowadays, I don't use enough english but I love that language !!! My daughters love when I talk to them in english, and I share photos on a blog in english? Then now, I have friends all around the world ...
It's a really good idea this post !!!
Improving is the best way to wake up a language we don't often use ...
http://fredannviclou.over-blog.com
sarah0274
le verbeux
le verbeux
sarah0274

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyMar 13 Mai 2008 - 21:25

annmarystan a écrit:
Have a good evening too Sarah !!! Like Chicca in spanish, English was my mother tongue ... I was born in South Africa and arrived in France at 5 years old ... speaking english better than french ...
Nowadays, I don't use enough english but I love that language !!! My daughters love when I talk to them in english, and I share photos on a blog in english? Then now, I have friends all around the world ...
It's a really good idea this post !!!
Improving is the best way to wake up a language we don't often use ...

How lucky are you !!!!

Me, i am french french !!!! I don't have any mother tongue !!! so I speak english like a spanish cow and spanish like an eglish horse !!!! et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 47577 et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 47577 et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 47577 et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 47577
annmarystan
le prolixe
le prolixe
annmarystan

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyMar 13 Mai 2008 - 21:37

but people can understand you ... It is important too !!!
maryJ
le souffleur
le souffleur
maryJ

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 0:06

hello! I'd like speak english with you. Like you Ann, I choosed spanish on option but english is not my mother tongue... so I try to extricate oneself like I can! See you, bye bye!
flof13
Admin
Admin
flof13

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 11:24

marypezou a écrit:
hello! I'd like speak english with you. Like you Ann, I choosed spanish on option but english is not my mother tongue... so I try to extricate oneself like I can! See you, bye bye!

please let me tell you that you must say : I'd like to speak

I decide today to speak english with you because I like it very much (speaking english !). English is my first choice for the competitive examination, and Spanish is the second. I went twice in England, the last time I stayed 2 months for my studies (I worked in a society as a secretary). It was very funny, and interesting too. I had the time to visit London and some other places...
http://flof13.unblog.fr
annmarystan
le prolixe
le prolixe
annmarystan

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 13:09

What a nice experience you should have had flof !!!

Today is hard day for me ... problems with some parents, then tomorrow, while a meeting with the other parents, I will resign from my function of President of the parent's association. My friends, with whom I founded it, resign from their functions too tomorrow ...

We'll create a new one, a cultural one to make generations meet, organise the carnival and have fun together ...

My youngest daughter went to the day nursery for the first time ... She cried a little, but after everything was all right !!! I only left her for half an hour (because it was the first time), and when I came back, first, she didn't see me, and then she didn't want to go back home ... A good thing I feel !!!

The last thing for today, is that I'm waiting for my notice to attend, that left the IA yesterday and should have been there today !!! I hate wating for things ...

How is your day ?

What would you like to talk about ?

Have all a nice day !!!
sidonie26
l'apprenti bavard
l'apprenti bavard
sidonie26

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 13:34

moi, je suis d'accord pour mettre YESSSSSS à chaque résultat !

ah bon ? il faut parler anglais tout le temps ? ah.... pardon !
annmarystan
le prolixe
le prolixe
annmarystan

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 14:04

Yes Sidonie, we are supposed here to speak english each time we post ...

But, no problem you are excused ...
sarah0274
le verbeux
le verbeux
sarah0274

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 14:14

Ann,
I know it was difficult for the first time at nursery but it's more difficult for us !!! and not for our children !!! I think it's good thing that she didn't want to go back. She was happy to be there whith friends, it was a very good new experience !!!!

This morning I went to run, it was difficult but I am very proud of me. I made 2'13" the last 500 m instead of 2'20" !!!
Seven seconds , it's very important for this distance !!!!!

So, I must bring my sons at school !!
have a nice day of learning !!!!!

Dernière édition par sarah0274 le Ven 30 Mai 2008 - 14:39, édité 2 fois
annmarystan
le prolixe
le prolixe
annmarystan

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 14:20

Thanks a lot Sarah, and I agree with you ...

I was really pleased seeing she was happy to be there ...

On monday, she'll stay an hour ...

Great jod for your running time !!!

Well done !!! Go on !!!
flof13
Admin
Admin
flof13

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 14:22

Hi, Ann !

Well, today is quite a good day. I've received my last notices this morning (litterature & dance)...

My 3 girls are at school, and Eliott is still sleeping !! He's 18 months, and is a great sleeper...

It's very interesting founding an association (I'm president of a cultural one) andi organizing events...

How is your preparation for dance examination ? I did quite nothing, unfortunately. I've chosen my prop... now I've got to test it !! And at 1.30 pm, I've got to phone to the school director where I was for "Coup de Pouce" in order she let me dance in the school (they have the perfect room for that !).

We can talk about everything !! What do you think to talk about one subject like for the "oral pro" ?? I read some accounts on EDP and better your English harder is the interview i.e. they can talk with you about English school system, or educational questions... For whom the english is more basic, they can talk with you about your hobbies, your trips, etc...

Bye Bye !
lachouette
le prolixe
le prolixe
lachouette

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 14:49

it seems to me very difficult to talk as easily as you do!
http://chihiro76.skyrock.com/
lachouette
le prolixe
le prolixe
lachouette

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 14:49

but I promise I will try... a little.
annmarystan
le prolixe
le prolixe
annmarystan

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 14:56

Come on la Chouette, no problem ... You are here to improve and not to be judged by the others ...

How is your day today ?
lachouette
le prolixe
le prolixe
lachouette

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 14:57

I'm trying to make my "exposé?" about sport ???
annmarystan
le prolixe
le prolixe
annmarystan

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 15:02

Ok ... your talk on sports. Very well !!! When do your oral exams start ?
mumu
le prolixe
le prolixe
mumu

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 15:07

I pass my English exams the 11th June, and you ?
annmarystan
le prolixe
le prolixe
annmarystan

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 15:11

I still don't know ... I think it will be around the 18th of june ... If it is like last year !!!

How lucky you are starting so early ...

And how is your baby ? No more little frightening times ?
mumu
le prolixe
le prolixe
mumu

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 15:21

yes I do start early, but I pass the sport on the 27th June, and the results are the 3th July, so it will be long to wait.

I think the baby is ok, and I hope so. I see the doctor on Monday to be sure it's not too dangerous to take the car to go to the exams. But what's positiv is that I don't go alone, my husband and my dady (my husband can't take holiday every day of exam !) will drive me there.

So I must learn now !
lachouette
le prolixe
le prolixe
lachouette

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 15:29

the first exam is the run next friday morning, then the other oral exams start on monday, the 9th.of june.
flof13
Admin
Admin
flof13

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 15:36

well, for me dance examination is the same day, warm-up then dance then pause then oral !!! on 25th June à 8.45 am !!! I'll be very fresh !!!! (I joke : I hope I won't be too sleepy !!)
annmarystan
le prolixe
le prolixe
annmarystan

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 15:41

Ok, great news for you Muriel ... It's nice your husband and your daddy can drive you there ...

And I agree with you, it's long between the first oral exam and the results !!!

For Flof, don'tmind ... I'm sure you won't be sleepy ... It's too important !!!

The best thing is waking up at least 2 hours before the dance exam ... I read that somewhere, to be in your best form !!!
flof13
Admin
Admin
flof13

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 16:37

Ann,

I will do that... because I need it !! if I wan't to be excellent as a great dancer like Marie-Pierre Pietragalla ! lol
maryJ
le souffleur
le souffleur
maryJ

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 EmptyVen 30 Mai 2008 - 21:05

flof13 a écrit:
marypezou a écrit:

please let me tell you that you must say : I'd like to speak

I decide today to speak english with you because I like it very much (speaking english !). English is my first choice for the competitive examination, and Spanish is the second. I went twice in England, the last time I stayed 2 months for my studies (I worked in a society as a secretary). It was very funny, and interesting too. I had the time to visit London and some other places...

Thank you Flof! it's exactly that I need: to be rectified! I make a lot of mistakes...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: et si on écrivait en anglais?   et si on écrivait en anglais? - Page 3 Empty

et si on écrivait en anglais?
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant